It is always lovely to hear feedback, especially when we can see how much the site is helping both patients and professionals. If you have visited LabourPains.com and would like to send us some feedback, please get in touch here.
In putting together fact sheets for our non English speaking clients, these translations are invaluable, many thanks.
- Jenifer Rubenach - Tasmanian Health Service
This was really helpful when thinking about my birth plan
- Expectant Parent, FAQs on Pain Relief
Really important and well explained, definitely have a look!
- Hannah Price, Royal College of Midwives Conference Attendee
Fabulous idea, useful for students too
- Kathryn Bond - Royal College of Midwives Conference Attendee
I work in a busy unit in North London and I often refer to your excellent translations of the Epidural and Caesarean Section info leaflets. They are incredibly useful! Would it be possible to incorporate an Albanian translation to your collection? I have had several patients in my time here who would have benefitted greatly from it. Thanks!
- Anaesthetic Registrar, London
I have just discovered the website and have now sent it to all the midwives..
- Midwife, Fife
Brilliant resource, could save the NHS a fortune.
- Carol Ann Beatts, Midwife
Just want to say what a fabulous resource this is for both patients and all of us providing care for them. I'm an anaesthetist and I just want to say thanks for all the many, many hours of work that has gone into producing this site! You don't need to reply, as you're all far too busy - just wanted to show my appreciation of all the hard work.
- Sarah Caper, Anaesthetist
From the RCM Conference, "how brill is this stall, everyone go! There are 40 different languages for epidurals and pain relief etc.
- Julie Beattie, Community Midwife Team Leader
- Nora Vallejo, Healthcare Professional